1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

The Love of God

The Love of God

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Well updating has become very well it just hasnt happened in a very long time! haha
SO this summer was a huge test from God, I sometimes relay on others to grow in my faith but I have to grow in my faith through God and relay on him alone! He also taught me that if I dont have a good and solid relationship with God then how can I have one with someone else! It was a very nice lesson, my summer wasnt the most edifying for my soul so to walk away with this made me realize that I do have a somewhat solid relationship with God which me the all the more excited! I couldnt wait to get back up to school, God gave me this new passion for investing in others lives, which I am totally excited for!
This past couple of weeks I have been asking God to teach me what it means for my soul to be still and show me what that looks like and to wait patiently upon the Lord. It will be interesting to see what he has planned for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment