1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

The Love of God

The Love of God

Thursday, January 28, 2010

God IS indeed working!

[the question that i would like to ask, why is it that God allows bad things to happen to people,I know that he is a god of love and came to save the world and died for me...]
I got this question today when I was handing out cards fir everystudent.com and this girl asked me this question when i was at lunch and I honestly froze and said well uhh well and then i remembered its not me speaking...I asked God to give me the words to speak and just speak to this girl. I told her what i thought that God puts us through trials and he wants to see if we will trust him throught this hard time in out life...I asked her if she owned a bible and she said yes. Then i told her to read Job, you will see that God puts him through everything and still he goes to God. In the end he gets more than he started with. So awesome right. She looked at me and said I will read this. It was so encouraging today! God gave me these words to speak and he worked today! <3 Thanks God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment