1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

The Love of God

The Love of God

Sunday, January 24, 2010

What does that make me?

So today i heard a song when i was getting for church...there was a part in the song where it says, "You make everything glorious, and i am yours, what does that make me?" Then i thought to myself, if God makes everything Glorious and I am his then what does that make me...it was a really good question for me to ponder all morning. I still have yet to come to a conclusion about something but isnt it cool how God just shows me this part of one of the many songs that i listened to this morning. I have heard this sing many times before but this is the first time i have actually thought about what the song said! :) It was most wonderful! <3 class="UIIntentionalStory_Message" ft="{"type":"msg"}">

No comments:

Post a Comment