1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

The Love of God

The Love of God

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

God is really testing me this week with trusting him and doing his will. Some times my mind will just take over and totally forget that I should not be focusing so much on other things and really be eyes towards God! This is harder and harder once I find things that I want, such a boys. They walk in when I don't really want them to, when I really should be paying all of my attention on God and school. God created me to glorify Him and to worship Him and He deserves more than I could ever give him. I know that God has something planned big for me and just the point of trusting that he will provide for me and he knows what I am going to do in my life, where I am going to work, how I am going to survive, who I will marry if I do. So why do I worry when the future is in God's hands and so in the present. Worrying is something that God does not want us to do, it says in Philippians: instead of worrying about things pray about things and it will bring you peace. Just typing that makes me feel better! God had got it and has got me, i can trust Him! He loves me!! <3 Thanks God, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment