1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

The Love of God

The Love of God

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

whoooo God!!!

This week was really stressful for me and I was really upset and seemed to want to cry alot. I was working yesterday and a friend stopped by and said why are you upset? The person that created you, me, the snow outside, everything just wants to love you. WOW! right!! God just wants to love me and sometimes I dont want to even talk to the person who loves me. In bible study I talked about prayer and this really got me thinking if I am telling my girls to pray and communicate with God. Why am I not doing that, why do I complain and worry when God says, "dont worry about anything instead pray about anything." What! Why am I so worried and upset. As soon as I talked with God, my attitude seemed to grow more and more positive. Also I found out that there was this writing contest for this English department and I am choosing to write on a hero in the injustice world, I am going to write about my friends family who is helping with the sex slave trade and how God is really helping them. So I get to talk about God in a paper for a public University!! :D God opens awesome doors!!! YAY GOD!! Tell me how often do we worry and go straight to God? It is hard, but it should be the first thing. SO i am going to make it my first thing!! :) Love you alllll! whooo God!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! God truly does open doors. We just gotta walk through them!

    ReplyDelete