1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

The Love of God

The Love of God

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So tonight I am speaking for the first time at Cru. I am feeling good about it but kind of really nervous! I really feel like God is telling me that someone really needs to hear this, I myself needed to hear it as well, so it was so wonderful being able to look up things are really dig deeper into Gods word! I am talking on Judges 6 and 7, how God uses weak people to do great things! I have had such an amazing week! Like I really cannot believe how much God is just being with me and showing me how much he loves it when I trust him...I love trusting him...but I find it really hard to do alot. But when I said okay God I totally trust you and I want what is your will!! AND he totally took over and my week has been wonderful and I have been learning so much in my classes for my major and really reassured that this is what I am going to do with my life! I love God and how we plan and he just laughs!! hahaha
I love you God! <3

1 comment:

  1. Awesomeness! I love hearing things like this. It's so encouraging! I'm excited to see how it went for sure.

    ReplyDelete