1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

The Love of God

The Love of God

Saturday, March 20, 2010

So lately I have been thinking about serving over seas...it is a big step in my faith, in trusting, and kinda in my packet! haha

I was thinking pretty deeply about it and then this traveling team came and spoke about missions over seas. Like wow thanks God for kind of confirming to me. I have so many choices as well. He really broke my heart for the unreached people of the world. I really would like to talk with people about God and be that first person that they come in contact with, with Christian. Once again God has broken my heart. Let me ask you a question...

what wreaks you...and what are you doing about it??


Think about this and maybe talk to me about it sometime!

Life is hard, we go through it complaining, like Nehemia, he complained for a good four months straight and then he was like uhh what am I doing...I should be praising God for what he has given me and he was like all whooo again. It was the point that he was feeling wreaked and he was doing nothing about it.

What are you going to do about the things that wreak you??

No comments:

Post a Comment